Saturday, March 26, 2011

Twinny Twin Twins

At work there is this adorable set of twin girls that Kamden wants to take home (and I do too).  The girls are so cute.  For months Kamden would ask to take them home and when we would get home without them he would say, "mom, you forgot our baby again" and act really disappointed.  Not long ago I had to break it to him that their mom probably wouldn't let us have them, but that doesn't stop us from loving on them at work.  Then on March 14th a girl I work with delivered another set of adorable twins.  They are a boy and girl set.  I had already fallen in love with them when I went to visit in the hospital & now can NOT wait to see them everyday at work.  They are so tiny and cute!  Baby Fever???

No comments:

Post a Comment