Saturday mom had to work again, but this time at the nursery. We went in with her again and hung out there. There was lots for Kamden to do because they have a little boy about Kamden's age, so there was a sand box, scooter, etc there for him to play on. He did enjoy his time in the sand box. He really likes to play in the dirt. The nursery is not only that, but a feed store too, so there were dogs coming in at times as well. Mom put Aaron to work a little and I found a dolly that I pushed Kamden around in. He loved it, but quickly got heavy. Mom was again able to get off early, so we took the long route home. That road was AWEFUL! But it was a gorgeous view. We followed a river most of the way. I could not relax most of the way because it was such a bumpy ride. When we got back home, some of the little neighbor kiddos came by to play. It was nice for Kamden to get to play with some kids. The big boys went and played horse shoes and mom and I wound up basically babysitting. Then Larry fixed us on final delicious meal. Did I mention that we ate really good while we were there. Larry is a really good cook.



No comments:
Post a Comment