Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Preparations

These are some of the things for Kamden's birthday.  He wanted to have a Super Hero theme.  He has really gotten into them.  I made the invitations, capes for party favors, & cupcakes in case there wasn't enough cake.  I had to resort to ordering the cake cause I knew I would run out of time making 30+ capes.  I wish I would have made it though.  I think it would have turned out better, but it was still cute.  I also ordered the decorations and balloons.  I did order him a personalized birthday t-shirt too, but it didn't come in & I am sooo mad about it.  He also wanted to have his party at the Flip Shop again.  That is why I decided to make the capes because I thought the kids would be so adorable jumping and running around in their little capes.  Plus I hate handing out candy and cheapo toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment