Well on Monday we got up and around and headed out to spend they day "sploring." We made a stop at the grocery store to get sandwiches and such, then headed off into the mountains to do what Kamden had been talking aabout the whole trip. He wanted to climb a mountain and find a cave. We did just that. Our first stop was at the canyon. We found a cave! Well, in Kamden's eyes it was a cave. The sky was looking like a storm was coming in and it looked really cool. We then headed down to the creek to look for green rocks (Kamden's favorite color). We came back with lots of rocks too. Then we headed up to Piedra Falls, but first a picnic lunch. It was an adventure hiking up the little paths up that mountain. We made it up to the falls and it was beautiful. Kamden got to climb his mountain and guess what.....more caves. On our way back down from the falls the rain came and we hustled back to the car. It subsided soon and we went on up to Williams Lake. Such a pretty area surrounded by mountains. It was a long and exhausting day and some of us napped on the way home. I don't know how I will be able to only pick a couple pictures from this day. I think I will just add more pictures on the next post by themselves.





No comments:
Post a Comment