Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Wednesday was the start of the main reason we decided to make a trip to TX.  (Everything else was just bonus!)  Aaron's favorite baseball team (St. Louis Cardinals) were playing my "home" team the Astros.  We didn't get to make our usual trip to see the Cardinals this summer, so we hit 2 birds with one stone by going to watch them in Houston.  I naturally root for the Astros.  I grew up going to the Astros games, so I was excited to get to go to Minute Maid Field and then Aaron was able to see his Cardinals too.  So, what do you dress the child of a mom who roots Astros and a dad who roots Cardinals?   ..........Why you put him in his Cardinal jersey and his Astros hat!  Needless to say we got several comments on it.  Kamden enjoyed being at the "big ball game" as did we.  His favorite song these days is Take Me Out to the Ball Game.  He even wants us to sing it when we put him to bed, so he was excited to hear it at the game.  I would have to say his favorite part was probably the cotton candy though.  The guy in front of us was lucky he didn't wind up with it in his hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment