Thursday, September 30, 2010

Go Cubs

So, like I said previously, Friday night we decided to go to see my old high school play some football.  This came with quite a funny story, so it is getting its own post.  We actually weren't going to go watch football so much as the Belles (my old dance team).  The director now is one of the girls I was on the team with and one of the officers happens to be my little Morgan Hampton that I use to babysit for so long.  Those three girls were my babies.  I was very excited to get to watch Morgan dance and Macie in the band.  We got to the game just as Lamar was taking the field for half time.  When we got to the gate it dawned on me that they weren't going to take debit cards and there was NO way that we would be able to go run and get cash and be back in time to watch the girls at half time, so I resorted to begging.  All I really wanted to do was watch half time anyway.  They said I would have to ask someone higher up than themselves, so just them Mr. Hathaway drove by and I gave him my sob story and he let us in.  It was rather embarassing!  But the girls did amazing and it was so worth all the humiliation!

No comments:

Post a Comment