Well, after our nice "lunch" we kept hearing "I want to go on another ride," so grandpa had a great idea. We decided to head a little north and catch the ferry and that would also let us kind of skip around Houston traffic on our way back to Brenham. The ferry ride was a huge hit. Kamden was very excited about riding on a boat. He loved that we were able to go upstairs and watch the water. It got even better when we saw a ton of dolphins out jumping around. I had never seen dolphins out in the wild and NEVER in Galveston. I think of them as being a little more exotic than that. Silly I know but I've been to Galveston lots and have never seen them. It was actually very exciting! The trip north was going to take us through La Porte which is where Aaron's father's family lives. We made a qiuck, and I mean quick stop to visit them. It was a nice visit. We hadn't seen them since before we were married, so the boys (and there are a lot of them) had some catching up to do. The little ones played in the pool and us girls were on kid duty. It wasn't a long enough visit, but atleast we got to see their faces and they finally got to meet Kamden. It was a long exhausting day!





No comments:
Post a Comment