We recently got to take off for a little vacation. We started on Sunday Aug. 29th. We did have to stay in town for Aaron to have his fantasy football draft, which worked out because we got to leisurely pack and take our time. First point of destination was my little brother (Kass') house. Kamden was very excited to get to see his cousin Kaden. It was a long drive, but Kamden had his DVD player to entertain him. He also had his most treasured posession, who recently reappeared, Lovey. What else could a boy need? We saw some nice sights on the drive such as Lake Eufala, a pretty sighting of "Jesus clouds," and of course the lovely sight of the star at the TX visitor center, meaning almost there! Aaron and I entertained ourselves by counting "slug bugs." I whooped his butt in that game too I might add. It wasn't a bad trip! We arrived in Dallas about 9pm.





No comments:
Post a Comment