Thursday, May 30, 2013

San Antonio Zoo

We headed to the zoo while we were in San Antonio.  Kamden & I love the zoo & I hadn't been to the San Antonio zoo since I was a kid.  One of my friends from Hermann Sons also is living in San Antonio, so I called her up & we met her at the zoo as well I hadn't seen Jackie since before Aaron & I wee married, so it was nice to get to meet her kiddos & see her for a little bit.  hey had lots of fun at the zoo especially when they all got into the river & got completely soaked!

Checking out the animals

Jackie with poor little worn out Madeleine

Follow the leader...John Thomas, Kamden & Kaden

Trying to be like Uncle Kass

Wild & Crazy boys

Boys will be boys

Yet again

He wanted to be in the turtle shell

Posing for a photo opp

Checking out the most fabulous hippo exhibit I have ever seen

Can you see the hippos?

Look at the elephants

Kass, Brooke, Bailey & Kamden

Kaden catching a ride in Bailey's stroller

John Thomas, Madeleine, Kamden & Kaden waiting on the train

Everyone in one seat on the train

Sweet cousins


No comments:

Post a Comment