Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fun with Gram

Gram got to come spend a few days with us.  We were quite busy while she was here.  We just found out we were going to be moving to Wichita, so she came to help pack.  Needless to say we didn't get any of that done.  When Gram comes to town we always have to take her to the mall.  She let Kamden do the Spider Jump there.  I was really surprised he did it because he never would for Aaron & I.  We went to Lambert's to eat (since that was going to be our last time for a while), then we went to Scooby Doo Live in Springfield.  We also went to Wichita for a couple days just to check some things out.  

Spider Jump
  
Kamden & Gram waiting for the show to start

Family intermission selfie

My mommy & I went to eat lunch with Kamden at school

Scooby & Shaggy

Fred

The whole gang trying to solve the mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment