Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Been Too Long!!

Well, I haven't updated this thing in FOREVER!!!  I apologize!  Lots has gone on & we have had some big changes!  You may remember we went to Disney World in October 2012...... There is too much to go back & do individual posts on Disney World, so I will just add a few misc pictures.

Kamden & his best buddy, Will!

Their heads are just too funny to watch.

A whole day @ Disney will wear you out!  I wanted someone to carry me too.

Family @ Hollywood Studios

The boys!  Aaron had his hands full!

Kamden was so funny here.  It was on Star Wars, which doesn't actually go anywhere, but he had his hands up like he was on a roller coaster.

Catching a ride as we leave.

FINALLY met Stitch right before we were leaving the park on the last day, we looked for him the whole time we were there...Kamden LOVES Stitch!

Watching a show up top dads shoulders, dripping a little popscicle on his head.

Awesome picture of the castle during the fireworks show.

No comments:

Post a Comment