Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Meeting Our Bailey Raye

Kamden & I were able to travel 10 hours from Joplin, MO to San Antonio, TX to see my brand new baby niece & of course her sweet brother, mom & dad too.  I have been dying to see her.  I am so excited about the only little girl in our family & getting to make stuff for her.  She is the most precious little thing I have ever seen.  I loved getting to hold & spoil her.  I'm not so sure her mommy loved it after we left.  Kamden had been excited for weeks about getting to go play with Kaden.  They got along amazingly well & are the perfect age for such fun imaginative play.  It was too cute too get to watch them interact.  Aaron was right in the middle of his management training, so unfortunately he couldn't get off & we had to leave him behind.

Riding the Power Wheels (Kamden was terrible at steering this thing)

Sweet Bailey Raye

They copied everything the other one did

Happy baby

Dress up fun

My sweet girl & me

Kamden loves her lots too

Bath time for the dirty boys

Kamden loving on "his baby"

Look at that smile

So precious

Watching the boys play

More costumes

A pom pom he got from the Rangers game.  He looked like Raggedy Andy

Precious baby

No comments:

Post a Comment