We were so blessed when the massive tornado came through our town of Joplin, MO. We did get VERY nervous & have or "tornado bag" & mattress in the bathroom ready, but thanks be to God we were not in it's path. Several of our friends were not as lucky, but they did survive & with something this terrible we are just praising God they are still alive. All of Joplin is slowly putting all the peices back together. The people of Joplin are survivors & we are realizing what a wonderful community we live in as everyone has come together to help clean up & rebuild. I took these pictures of Kamden playing in the rainy aftermath outside our house while we are contacting all our friends & family letting them know we were safe & checking on our Joplin friends & family. God was watching over Joplin!!! Just look at these pictures I took of the clouds right after it hit. We also had a little visitor on our front porch just before the weather turned bad in Joplin, MO on May 22, 2011 & then he visited again in the back yard when the tornados hit Piedmont & El Reno, OK on May 24, 2011. I hope I never see that snake again! It has been a busy weather week! La Petite closed for the majority of the week after the tornado, so I kept 5 extra kids (4-4yr old boys & a newborn little girl) all week. I couldn't go do much clean up with a little one at home, so I kept others kids so they could help however they needed to.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Safe & Sound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Awesome picture of the clouds!
ReplyDelete