Saturday, June 25, 2011

Celebrate

My birthday was June 15th.  It was simple.  The boys made me a cake & got me a Willow Tree Angel, I had to work, then we went to dinner at Olive Garden.  It was a nice , but they just loose their luster after marriage & kids.  Then June 19th was Aaron's birthday & of course Father's Day!  It was again a simple day.  Kamden made Aaron a key chain & a card & I had a friend make him a wall hanging.  We went to church, out to eat at Outback, came home & napped, then went to our couples bible study.  Kamden also decorated a cookie for Aaron at church & they sang a little song for the dads.  The picture is really blurry, but it's all I could get.  Like I said it was a little song & I didn't know they were doing it.  We did both have nice days & felt appreciated.  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment