After driving ALL DAY, we finally made it! It had gotten dark and I do think my blood pressure had risen quite substantially, but we did make it safe and sound. Let me tell you, these dirt roads on the way up this mountain are like wash boards and you look out my window and you see straight down several feet of the mountain side. I was a nervous wreck everytime we had to travel this road. The scenery is beautiful, but I couldn't concentrate on it at all. When we arrived at grandmas house they were having a BBQ for some of the people she works with. It was perfect timing for us. We got to meet the people my mom works with and endulge in Poppa Bellie's good cooking. Kamden enjoyed getting to run out in the open and discovering all grandmas animals. Of course he had to put on a show for grandmas coworkers as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment