Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Guts

Last Sunday we carved our pumpkins.  Kamden wasn't too into it at first.  He didn't really want to touch the "pumpkin's guts."  I told him that he had to take them out in order to carve it and he just wanted me to do it.  So, I gave him a carving spoon and showed him how to do it.  He would scoop it then, but still didn't want the "guts" on his hands.  Eventually after Aaron and I started to pull ours out Kamden began too.  When it came time to carve I asked him what shapes he wanted and I drew them.  Then he said "that's not scarry enough," so I drew a scarrier one for him and he helped me carve it.  Aaron designed a cyclops and carved it.  I used a pattern and made a spider web cause Kamden likes spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment