
So Tuesday was Aaron & Kamden's day off. They always have tons of fun together. I hope that someday Kamden will be as thankful for his days alone with his dad as I am. Anyway, this time they went to go play in Kamden's little pool only it was really dirty, so they dumped out the water and refilled the pool. It was a super hot day here in Missouri and I guess when cool water hits the warm ground the worms come out. Aaron said one came up and it was so big and fat that he was worried it was a snake. When he saw it was just a worm he told Kamden who then went after it (boys will be boys I guess). Then he said they just started popping up one after the other and Kamden just kept grabbing them until he had both hands full. He was really excited and they sent me this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment