Okay, so I decided to start a blog, so that family and friends can keep up with us all the way up here in Missouri. I am not going to lie, I got the idea from my SIL, Brooke (who's blog I love to read so that I can keep up with my ever changing nephew, Kaden). I am also not going to lie I have NO IDEA what I am doing, so this is my first attempt. I don't have a photo to post, so I found one on the computer at Kamden's school. He is in his class doing an art project. He is in a "I don't want to take my picture" & silly face phase, as you can tell, but I just wanted anything I could find to post something to see what it looked like. I will write more later when I have more, but I am just playing with it right now.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Here We Go!
Okay, so I decided to start a blog, so that family and friends can keep up with us all the way up here in Missouri. I am not going to lie, I got the idea from my SIL, Brooke (who's blog I love to read so that I can keep up with my ever changing nephew, Kaden). I am also not going to lie I have NO IDEA what I am doing, so this is my first attempt. I don't have a photo to post, so I found one on the computer at Kamden's school. He is in his class doing an art project. He is in a "I don't want to take my picture" & silly face phase, as you can tell, but I just wanted anything I could find to post something to see what it looked like. I will write more later when I have more, but I am just playing with it right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment