Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kamden turned 5

WOW...I knew I was way behind on this blog thing, but I didn't realize that I was THIS far behind.  I hadn't even posted about Kamden's birthday in February.  Sorry for the delay, but I will try to get up to date & keep it that way since I am not working anymore.
He wanted a Star Wars birthday this year, so Star Wars we did.  I made invitations like I usually do & my mom & I made the cake together.  We had the party @ the movie theater since Star Wars was being re-released the same week as his birthday.  We had his party, then took 15 5yr. olds to watch the almost 3 hr. movie.  Kamden had to wear a costume & chose General Grevious & his best friend, Will wore Darth Vader.  Those boys LOVE costumes!  The party was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment