Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy New Year

Well folks, I have finally *at least* caught this blog up to the current
year. Sorry for the delay! I am trying to catch up so I can get the all
important 5th birthday posted.

So, New Years Eve we spend with our church family at the Flip Shop having a
good ol' time. Kamden (well, we all do, but especially Kamden) absolutely
LOVES our church family. He just has such a great time entertaining
everybody & I think they are all really entertained by him too. He
had a blast with the other kids who ran, jumped, bounced, hopped,
danced, & just had a rip roarin' fun time. Aaron tried to act like he
was as young and agile as the youth by
doing several of the silly stunts they were doing, but needless to say he
felt it the next day. I enjoyed playing games with the ladies. A fun & tiring
night was had by all. Welcome 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment