Sunday, November 7, 2010

Babysitting Sophia & Emma

Saturday we babysat Sophia(4) & Emma(2).  I just love these girls.  I think it is because they remind me of my little Hampton babies.  Even the mom reminds me of Malissa.  (How I miss those girls!)  Anyway Kamden was so excited.  We rode bikes outside, played in the sand, swung on the horse swing, jumped on the trampoline, wrestled, played house, and settled down to a movie.  It was quite eventful, but so much fun.  They were so cute playing.  Mostly Kamden and Sofie played and Emma would follow me around and do what I was doing but with her baby of course.  I even had to babysit the baby some.  Emma is a good helper though!  Sofie and Kamden played great together.  She even wrestled and played swords with him.  Poor Dodger, though, they kept slaying him.  He didn't mind he loves when Kamden gets wild with him.  He gets wild right back.  Dodger was obsessed with Sophia though.  He really wanted to play with her.  When they played house, Emma was the mom, Kamden the dad, Sophia the little sister and I was the baby.  It was so funny cause Kamden kept refering to Sophia as sweetheart.  We did a movie and popcorn for snack which Kamden spilt ALL over the floor.  Then they enjoyed playing in the sand and were throwing it all over and in each others hair.  they had a blast!  Needless to say that lead to baths, dinner, teeth brushing, Halloween stories and bed.  Then the next morning they played constructon workers.  They were all so cute together.       

No comments:

Post a Comment