Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 was Kamden's very first day of school EVER!  He was excited & nervous.  He had a hard time falling asleep the night before & was up late Wednesday.  The next morning he was up & ready to go.  We were running a little late because I kept making everyone stop for pictures, but he only has 1 first day of Kindergarten.  We walked him to class & dropped him off quickly.  Everyone did fine & off we went.  Aaron had the day off, so he & I spent it together, then went back to pick Kamden up in the afternoon.  He said he had a good day & liked it.  He was glad that they have 3 recesses & he could play with his friend from La Petite, Maxson.  He also liked that his teacher told him he didn't have to sleep at nap time, so he said, "I just laid there & wiggled."  Of course he did!  Great first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment